Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > maxysys has stopped working
maxysys has stopped working

3476 Views 11 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-16 22:42:43

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    dariuszlee
    2015-11-11 06:01:50
    Hello,
    Keep getting the maxysys has stopped working, on start up .is this the start of some thing bad,about to happen ?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-11 23:51:49 (Reply to:dariuszlee)

Please check your email. I just sent a log app, please collect some log files for our checking. Thanks.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-11-13 00:38:20 (Reply to:Autel Support)

support has this been fixed !!!!!! mine just stops on the odd occasion but it never used to until all the updates...

and now my subscription has run out i don't get anymore updates to fix the problem you caused!!!!!!!!!

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-11-13 05:56:07 (Reply to:busaman)

and this is why i stopped updating in aug with two months left on my subscription. I am running v 1.28 and have never had an issue with maxsys stopping. My subscription is now done but the tool still functions normally. I bought a update card for the 905 in aug thinking i would go another year but the trend was not good so i may just sell the update card and count my losses. Busaman i hope you get your tool fixed.... 

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-11-13 14:42:16 (Reply to:hondaman219)

to be honest ive given up expecting to much from autel if i thought it would get much better i would have paid my subs right away but one month has passed and not much has changed....

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-11-14 07:25:26 (Reply to:busaman)

like you i had hopes of the tool getting better. In august I was hoping the newest updates would improve the tool but after seeing what was new ( nothing really ) I chose not to update. I got a good deal on the update card but have decided that what I have now is better than going forward with the updates. I still like my tool it functions ok and I have no problems. I feel like this latest system update was just to prevent us from reinstalling prev versions. With all the problems people are having since august I feel lucky I stopped updating at v 1.28. Time will tell but I think i'm done with autel.  EDE65 was right to jump ship this tool is going the wrong way. 

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-11-14 21:26:21 (Reply to:busaman)

Hello Busaman you've mentioned that it just stops randomly and did you finish getting updated to UI version 3.03 before subscription ran out. I've been doing fairly well so far all the read and decode vin were working until today probably 10 to 15 cars 5 or 6 manufacturers in the USA region. Today was working on a 2010 E-150 with fuel trim codes and went to active tests to see if it did a service bay EVAP System for a purge possibly being stuck open and then the screen went blank except for I'll call it a task bar on the bottom remained. Reboot and re-entered got maxisys stopped working (what else is new). Figuring typical Autel hit and miss diagnostics tried final time and was able to continue working (hurrah). Yours showing any of this or exactly how does scanner stop just curious.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-11-14 22:00:17 (Reply to:hondaman219)

Hondaman219 your not going down with the ship you say. Well think of it this way in a couple years when it gets too old you'll probably be the only seller that can truthfully state up for sale a working Autel scanner. I'm just hoping to get this thing stable enough before updates run out 2/16 since had to move forward anyways. I'm sure you'll miss kicking around Autel though and sending data-logs to the never-land. I'm thinking to myself today when screen went blank trying to access active test on a Ford couldn't even send a data-log unless I got good at pin the tail on the donkey guessing where the tabs where (twice).

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-11-15 03:54:00 (Reply to:tech54)

no they hadn't released that version before expiry.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-11-15 03:57:45 (Reply to:hondaman219)

i think you made the right choice as did EDE65 i rate my four year old maxidas higher than the newest maxisys.....
  Total2 Pages